Here I am in action with the 7DHere is a list of my current EOS 7D camera package for documentary and corporate work. Check back because I have this equipment purchasing problem. The kit is always growing! I also have additional prime lenses and a lighting package. Contact me to discuss pricing. My rates are always negotiable.
- Canon EOS 7D camera body
- 3 x Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 4 x 16gig CF cards
- 24-70mm f/2.8L lens
- 70-200mm f/2.8L IS lens
- Miller Solo DV Tripod with DS10 head
- Redrock Micro support system (tripod baseplate, rods, shoulder mount
- Redrock Micro follow focus and gears
- Genus 4x4 matt box with french flag, ND and polarizing filters.
- Marshall 7" LCD monitor with cables and batteries
- Zoom H4N audio recorder
- Sony MDR 7506 Headphones
- 3 x 2gig SD cards
- Sennheiser ME66 shotgun mic with boom
- 2 x Sennheiser Evolution wireless lavaliere systems with Tram TR-50 capsules
- 1 x hardwired power supply for TR-50
- XLR cables
- SD and CF Card Reader
on 2010-03-30 01:21 by Patrick Perrotto
Add a Fader ND and a Rode Videomic to the list.
The fader is a screw-in variable ND fliter that is more convenient to use and less conspicuous than the matte box. Depending on the job, the "fly on the wall" look may be desired. The fader makes it possible to shoot that way while keeping the ability to stop down the lens to capture the perfect depth of field.
The Videomic is used to capture reference audio to the camera that will be used to synchronize sound from the Zoom H4N in post. After hours of experiments, I've learned that the Videomic gives a much more usable and consistent sound than than the camera's internal microphone.